Friday, June 17, 2005

I am looking out from the window of the hotel I have been staying for four days. I am looking back on what I did and all. What kind of lousy stuff I had done? I am browsing around in my mind, and I found this.

Mizuho, Yuichi and I went to Golden Gate Bridge by bike. This is important that we used bike. It is not going to be exciting at all if we went there on foot or by car. It totally would not make sense in terms of what I have done for whole my life. I am not going into my whole life here, anyways. It makes me tired to talk about my cock eyed life and all.

There is only one thing what I want to write down here for recognizing I existed today. On the way to that bridge, it started raining. We could not expect that it would, but we could not stop biking because Yuichi rented a bike for twenty-six dollars. Rain kept harder as we got closer to the bridge. Yuichi and Mizuho were tired of biking in rain, especially Yuichi; he does not like biking in rain. I was biking behind them seeing beyond them as further as I could. The rain did not bother me; I don’t mind rain at all ever since I started biking a lot maybe when I was in high school. Anyway the funny thing was I sort of came near crying out. I was happy in the rain. This is strange, but I was happy, anyway. I’m not sure and I don’t feel like seeking why.

In this world there is something you don’t have to figure out; and if you figured out that would lose own shine. I was happy in the rain that is all I have to emphasize. Even the flat tire that I got could not make me depressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home