Friday, June 17, 2005

I had to see my behind of my eye lids for few hours. I have been cold for more than one month and sometimes my nose got choked up; and without exception I could not sleep. I have to manage to breathe with my mouth and when I did I could not sleep unless I was extremely sleepy. While I am breathing with my mouth I am close to death. Not physically death, mentally death it is. I have to realize that I face to death. It is easy as one plus one equal to two, but nobody notice till the last moment or when it is belated. It is no use that we think about death all the time, but we had better face to it once in a while otherwise we human beings tend to forget we are limited.

But, how cold stay more than one month in human body? I must be got something disease. I usually have been affected some kind of illness, fortunately. If you always thank to bad stuffs you never fail to make good use of your life.

So I am going to Davis to see my friends (at this point I am in San Francisco). I feel like I am a prisoner just come out to the light. It takes time to make myself settle in. I will stay there three days. I think I will be bored in Davis. I really will. Two months ago, it was paradise for me, but now everything changed as time past. Maybe I changed not everything. Once frog grow up it can not stay in water longer. Wait, I did not grow up at all and I am not frog. I must be tired, I need to sleep until I get Davis.

I came back to Justina’s house from graduation ceremony, after ceremony. There were lots of people taking picture with their family or friends. It was nice view to see; it reminded me of my graduation, a few years ago, a few. What I did then? My friends were waiting for me to give me flowers. But I went out from emergency exit, so they missed to hand it to me. Sometimes I remember about that and regret it that why I did. Sometimes, people stick on something what they did and cannot get them off from their head.

I hanged out with Justina till she left for Washington D.C. and then, Yuichi and Mizuho and I went to the downtown Davis for seeing Kinda, my friend. Kind, he is 20, the kind of a guy I do not have to think to hard when I talk to. I have many friends, but I don’t have many people who I can feel free to talk. It does not matter that my friend can speak Japanese. I am really lucky that I got Kinda. Thanks to God and myself who talked to him on the road strangely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home