Monday, August 11, 2008

Don't attribute your falt to somebody


Do you believe in people? I don’t. Especially, in these days I feel people are really untrustworthy.

It dates back to 2 months ago. I was looking for a person who could come to Scotland to join our wedding. First person came into my mind was Ishimaru, who came to our engagement party last year. I thought he could be my best man as well. It was nice of him saying yes right away. I offered him tickets, but he didn’t accept it. He also asked me if he could bring his wife. This was wrong.

He kept putting off buying tickets. I asked him a lot because my father was supposed to go with them. They didn’t even seem to do any paper work for their Passport. One month and 2 weeks before the wedding he phoned me and told he couldn’t go to Scotland. I knew it since they were reluctant to buy tickets when I and Maz went up to Takamatsu to help them for tickets. They probably didn’t realize how expensive tickets were. I could read what they were thinking at the travel agency, so I offered money again. But he declined, again. I hadn’t heard from him for a long time, then he phoned me. I had to look for another person. Ishimaru, he is a fucker. He could have told me a long time ago. And his excuse sucked. He said his client wouldn’t give him patient—he was a manager of caretaker—if he were absent for 1 week. What made it worse was he kept saying, on the phone, he couldn’t have a chance to go abroad if he missed the chance. He said sorry, but he tried hard to make me feel sorry for him. He couldn’t fool me. Even if what his client said was a truth, he tried to fool me. He is a fucker, and so was his wife.

I had to find another guy. My parents, especially my father, thought only he and I would go to Scotland wouldn’t look nice to Maz’s friends, because many of her friends would fly from such as Australia, New Zealand, etc. We decided to find my best man. It wasn’t difficult. But we didn’t have much time, because generally boarding tickets cost more if you didn’t leave 28 days before the flight. I had only 30 days then. The guy who I asked was Akisawa. I went to the states with him years ago. He was not a reliable person, but he was the only one I could ask at the last minute. His answer was yes, and he right away asked his company to get days off. I booked the tickets. Everything was all set. I felt peace in my mind. The peace was broken very easily. The day before I was going to pay for the tickets, he phoned me out of blue. I thought he might want to know the flight schedule in detail again or something. He asked me first if I actually bought the tickets. I sensed something wrong was coming up. Then he said he could call the travel agency to cancel by himself. He added his grandmother was hospitalized and he had to stay in case she would die or something. What the great timing man. But I was not stupid to believe his story. I knew right away, his wife strongly disagreed with him going to Scotland by himself. He’s got a 2 year-old kid. I can picture his wife informed his parents to stop him. Obviously, she was angry with him. Anyway, the guy Akisawa told me his grandmother was dying and couldn’t come. He is also a fucker. He could have told the truth. I knew his wife is a jealous girl.

Anyway, I don’t trust anyone anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home