Friday, May 30, 2008

A strange dream

I had a weird dream this morning. I cannot describe in words even Japanese, my language. I try, anyway.

I was at a school with my friends. At first we were showing each other’s wallets. Somehow we both had more than 100 thousand dollars in the wallets. We were laughing at the wallets, I don’t know why. And I knew I didn’t have that much money, but I did. Let me get this straight. I had the money, but didn’t know I had till I saw it. That’s it. The next scene was at the same room, but the other side. I and my friends were surrounding an old man and beating him with sticks. I was probably the guy tried to hit him the most. I tried to get his head, but couldn’t. The old mab didn’t die contrary to my thought. Then he took something into his mouth and in brief smoke was coming out of his mouth. It poisoned us to death. Among the dead people there was a kid, girl. And the scene changed. That was about the kid reincarnating. She was about to born. But she was not her yet. She might be a sperm or an egg…

That was a weird dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home