Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oh dogs, dogs...

Have you ever seen stray dogs? You want to say recently wild dogs were all wiped out by special swat organized by government years ago. Be quiet. They still exist.

Today I saw one of those stray dogs in local area of Tokushima, my city. You might want to say Tokushima-city is quite small, well let me think, okay that’s true, but please overlook it. I was on a flower delivery to an auction company. Unloading plants in this cold morning wasn’t too exciting. So I and my father did it quickly and got on the truck, hurrying home. When the truck was about to get out of its parking I saw a dog. Actually we looked each other a while. It must have been less than 2 seconds. But I felt I saw the dog’s whole life clearly… I never saw such a sad looking dog. His, okay I decided it male, eyes were small; and they were outlined by red colour—I hope it’s not flesh. Anyhow, he must be a mixed breed, so are its parents. He looked so pathetic. His white fur looked never brushed or anything. I figured he hasn’t had any happiness since he was born. He must have been suffering from his sad destiny. I also bet he never had sex as well. It sounds I am strange, but if you take a glance at the dog, you cannot help thinking about it. He was wearing an aura which made you think if he were a human, he would own hundred of sex dolls and kill his extra time on virtual dating video games. That kind of sadness the dog had. You know what I mean? How sad it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home