Monday, March 17, 2008

I came back to this outskirt

I guess I will start writing again. It seems I and blogger are together again. Well, it’s just because I got new computer and it doesn’t kick blogger out.

I haven’t written for a while so it must be a year or so. Of course I have been keeping a journal while I was away from this website, though. I even kept a dream journal. It’s not about what I want to be, is about what dream I had. The dreams you have while sleeping. This was an idea to write my dreams, however no one would understand. I swear to God. For instance I had a dream. In that dream I was in a classroom taking a math class. Suddenly the teacher stood up and declared.
“I am going to kill some student from now” brightly. He killed a girl with a gun. With a feeble dry sound, she fell down on the floor on her face. We all cheered like nuts then suddenly the teacher called my name. I stopped shouting. It seemed everybody stopped at the same time. I looked at my friend next me and said.
“Oh, I am going to die. Goodbye,” with this ‘no one can help this situation’ voice. I made for the teacher then I woke up.

Did you understand? So that’s why I didn’t keep a dream journal.

Here I am and just started writing again, something normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home