Saturday, February 24, 2007

How many days I haven’t posted? 1 week? Anyway, I was struggling with new Blogger. When did Google start affecting this blog site? I had a big trouble to change to new one. And I actually couldn’t do it at home, did at my friend’s house. Does it mean my PC suck or what?

Global warming is surly happening under or in your nostril. It is as critical as a booger coming out back and forth whenever you breathe. Apart from how a booger can disgust people, Global warming is seriously unwelcome to us. For instance, that is killing vegetable farmers, because this nice and mild temperature give Sunday farmers an extremely good circumstance; so anybody can grow any veges easily. Then who wants to buy vegetable at grocery store? E those novice farmers cannot find people to give away their crops. I’m glad I am not growing vegetable.

Half marathon competition is coming next week. But I only ran once this week. Why? I was tired. To try to make up the gap between the real and my image, I ran a little bit afternoon. Soon enough, my calves were killed by flat road. Tomorrow I will run with Vanessa for practice; however I doubt if I’m able to keep up with her during jog.

My friend, Japanese, told me the other day that he wanted to learn English and asked me for help. I told him I couldn’t, but I brought him to a bookstore to buy some textbooks. And I will bring him to my friends’ house tomorrow. While Vanessa and I run he got to manage to spend time with others who don’t speak Japanese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home