Thursday, January 11, 2007

Late, yet happy new year

Gee this is the first post of this year. Can I believe it? And here I am to answer this alone, No. I didn’t expect there would be a few weeks of halt from the previous post. Anyway, here I’m back.

What’s new around me? and again here I am to answer alone and listen alone. Well there was nothing special other than getting cold. Oh if you’ve read my blog posts might know I tend to be a cold. Running nose is now killing me. You cannot imagine how pity it is not able to taste food with watery stuff. So, I haven’t been happy for a while.

Anyhow, this is my first post of this year. Please be buddies as you did last year. Perhaps do it by myself. Leave comment by myself and answer it all by myself. Mental, then.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read about the Japanese New Year ritual. Is it true that you do purification and meditation for the first week of the New Year?

1:21 AM  
Blogger TCK said...

I never heard of that. Maybe some freaks, who think "we Japanese msut do something Japanese-like on the first day of the year. Oh let's sit together and meditate!" do.
As for me, ate Sushi for morning, and ate Sushi for lunch, and dined more sushi. It's just a sushi day for me. Well maybe I was purificated with fish.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home