Friday, December 08, 2006

My mother called me up on the phone and told that my niece’s day care center said she had high temperature. So, we got to pick her up and take to a clinic.

My niece seems getting affected easy. She was cold last week and some weeks ago. I myself tend to be cold, but she does more. We picked her up and headed for the clinic she always goes to. My mother was holding her in the car and I was driving. It’s banned actually to hold a baby kid without a Child Seat. I have to keep my voice low here, for not to be arrested. Anyway, when the clinic was unbelievably buys when we got there. The parking was full of cars. Not even one spot for us. I managed to park on a sidewalk, that’s also violation of law, and went to into the white building—why any hospital or clinic has to be white? As I expected the waiting room was full, mothers and kids. Some kid behaved well, but some not. One kid kept trying to touch fake reindeer, which made of wood chips, calling out “it is deer”. In my mind I was saying “it’s not deer, dear.” I had nothing to do, but make a joke and entertain myself. After the kid and his mother disappeared into a consulting room, I said to my mother “that’s reindeer, not just deer”
“What? I thought it was a seal”
Okay, it could be anything. The niece was fine; she just got tonsillitis. Now she is fine as a dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home