Sunday, November 05, 2006

A not funny thing is, when you finish writing a journal and it vanishes without leaving a reason. 2 days ago, I felt I did good job when I wrote one, but it disappeared. Probably, I did something wrong, yet still it made me frustrated.

Currently, I got cold, seemed going away, and felt not too good. Yesterday, when I went to bed, my body was shaking for cold. I thought it was flu, because my joints felt aching. In the bed, precisely it was Futon, I curled my body like a small bug protecting its body from a evil experience-less kid trying to fiddle around with me without knowing what the gory will happen. Anyway, I felt sick when I was in the bed, yet I could not go to sleep right away. I started watching NARUTO on Youtube. It is an anime made in Japan. The author’s name is Kishimoto, Satoshi; it’s close to my name KISHIMOTO, Takashi. And the main person’s name is UZUMAKI, Naruto. Naruto is a city in my prefecture, and Uzumaki means whirling current, you can see in Naruto city. I am pretty sure the author is from my prefecture and might be my relative!! You should not say “so what” or “what the heck is NARUTO, anyway?” It’s like, say, for instance, you discovered that Michael Jackson was your childhood neighbor and you might be his relative. So, now you can see what I am saying, eh? No? Okay, another example, you were an archaeologist, I’m just giving you an idea, digging something old at somewhere in Europe, and you found an old building and it was built by your distant ancestor. You would be surprised.

Okay, I still have cold, apparently. I should go to bed, Futon now. Anyway, what I wanted to say was, I lost my previous journal and it made me sad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you need to turn on the heat?

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home