Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My mother bought a pack of milk today, and the taste was awful. “Awful” is the right word to the milk and honestly it was the worst taste I ever had. Where she bought it was at a super discount store, their sales pitch is “for Business”. It’s supposed to mean that we can buy stuff with “good deal” not “cheap, but bad”. It’s not true of every single goods, but I would say 70%. My mother keeps shopping there anyway; people choose cheapness regardless of quality, especially for food.

You never had like that milk. It says “low fat”… it tastes weak, as is often the case with low fat milk, however it has thick feeling. It’s strange, you can feel weakness and thickness meantime, and the harmony is gross. I studied the back side of the pack and found the produced place was near my house. Hey I never saw a cow anywhere around? One doubt crossed my mind…is this cow’s milk or even actually milk?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home