Monday, October 16, 2006

I was tired today…and I didn’t get why I was till work finished. The reason is I went to the wedding on Sat. I had to drive to the location; it took me about 2 hours to get there, what was more, I arrived 2 hours earlier in case would be late for the schedule. I am a worrier sometimes. Punctuality frazzles my nerves; I’m so Japanese time after time.

Since last Sunday, my sister’s family moved in our house. They are going to stay for a week till they actually move to an apartment house this weekend—are they really going to move? That also made me and my parents worn out. My young niece is of course annoying of course; she is a baby, understandable. But my sister, 30, is the most annoying object in the house now. She complains a lot of anything. Especially about her husband, for instance she was argued about his smoking. My sister demanded her husband not to smoke at the new apartment. In her opinion, smoking ruins walls so they have to pay additional money for replacing new ones. The husband retorted to her that she kept wasting money on no-need stuff such as clothes. If you know human’s instinct you understand. She never admits does wrong thing, try to protect. My parents are sick of her excuses so am I, her husband too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be wedding season.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home