Sunday, December 03, 2006

For no good reason, I started thinking about what I was doing last year around same time. I was working for that Tea café, Koots green tea. I am pretty sure I was thinking about quitting it on account of bad circumstance of the company and I felt that type of café wouldn’t come to light. I guess early December, last year, had an interview for bicycle messenger. I love biking and I thought it would be a better idea than keep being a café stuff with no fun. And I got the job. They said I was supposed to start the job till January 15, or I wouldn’t get the job. But according to the company law of that café, I couldn’t leave till the last day of January. I asked to the messenger company to extend the date, however they were strict with the law. So I couldn’t get the job. You can see in my old journal what happened to me kept working at the café till April.


Anyway, today I cleaned the path between houses. There were lots of dead plants or unnecessary ones rooting for more than 5 years. It was same outlook I saw before left for the states. It took me a whole day to finish. When I’ve done halfway, thought I should take a picture of it so that I could see the difference after years. I threw most of plants. Tomorrow I have to do is sweep spilt soil. But I’ve got tons of places to clean up. I suppose I need this whole winter to clean this farm up. But the result will be really satisfactory to me. The working efficiency should be better for sizzle as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home