Wednesday, November 22, 2006

“EU nations vote to ban trading of cat, dog fur”
“Celebrities Elton John and Eddie Murphy have lent their names to petition the European Union to follow suit”
“In Europe, as you know cats and dogs are considered companion animals and nothing else,”

I was reading today’s The Japan Times and found this article that gave a pain in my head. So this article about EU people trying to kill poor Chinese. Am I wrong? No I am not. According to this issue, there are lots of factories making fur out of dog and cat. They ship to Russia.

Well I always wonder why developed countries people can be so arrogant like that. Elton Something, and Eddie Donkey Murphy need a bit more brain to think about it of course Europeans too. How many people have cats and dogs helped Chinese surviving so far? They never thought about it huh? If they lose their jobs, it will cause famine—am I saying to much? At least I am sure those wealthy people have to care human beings before four-feet animal. Don’t forget developing your common sense, will ya?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Elton John is a vegetarian -- which makes him against the selling of all animal fur. I think it's consistant for him to also be against dog and cat fur coats. Maybe they think more people will get on board to be against this and then think about how all animals are similar and that maybe they should be against other types of fur wearing too.

2:30 AM  
Blogger TCK said...

well Elton John seems puffy for vegetarian, I guess. Is there any secret?

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home