Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I was exhausted yesterday from the trip to Hyogo prefecture where my old work place is. As a farmer, I went to check the flower auction company, if they were doing okay or not. We grow poinsettia, but didn’t ship there, because this year the price of poinsettia was not good. We have to pay for transportation cost when we ship somewhere far. So this year we sold many of our plants in my prefecture instead of different prefectures.

It was fun to watch the company from the view point of a customer or producer. I thought they, workers, were working too hard. That means I was too, some years ago. But they seemed fruitless; I don’t know why I felt. Maybe, I felt sad for their future. I wouldn’t have felt if I didn’t leave the job. The busyness makes their feeling numbness. At the best they can be is a superior who is able to deal with any kind of thing. That’s all. Maybe it’s good. Maybe not. And it’s to me not. Just like that. As long as you like your occupation, it’s good. No one can judge by own judgment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home