Sunday, December 10, 2006

If you really want to be healthy, you should job at least every other day. 4 years ago when I was working for a flower auction company I had been running at least 70km per week. It made me stay in shape. I never worried about gaining weight, so ate lots of carbohydrate everyday. I meant bread.

So, as I was inspired by my friends who’ve done marathon recently, started running since today. I only ran 15 minutes, though, it made me feel I was getting younger and healthier. Many people my age drive car when going somewhere and being less healthy. I also don’t feel like biking somewhere near, except for serious bike riding. I took a car then. I sometime ask my friend for bike riding, but no one seemed to join me, how sad it is. One of my friend’s belly is started outing from beer; I kept saying to him to cut that out and start excise. But he can’t leave from his car, a small Japanese car.

I will run for the president. No. I will run Marathon next year, March I guess. I have to be good shape. Who wants to join me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Trenton said...

I will join you! Which marathon do you want to run?

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home