Thursday, December 21, 2006

I had a home Christmas party at the British guy’s—who invited me to his party last month— house today. Well considering most Japanese don’t know how to have home party, today’s one also started with awkward. But it doesn’t matter before that I had problem before the party.

The party was for members of a class named “Creative writing and something”. I wasn’t a member of it, yet once observed the class so they now think I’m the member of them. Anyway, I got lost on the way to his house, as I expected. I have a bad direction; it seems I never get it over. The place I went today was I’d been two weeks ago. With my friends’ help I could make it last time, however this time, it was only me that was in the car. I had been super careful about the crossroad I was supposed to take a right. But I couldn’t do it so. I didn’t even miss it, because I, somehow, suddenly started thinking I passed the crossroad where was about 500m farther from where I turned around, and headed back. Who knows where I went astray. What I saw on the wrong road were factories which obviously had nothing to do with Christmas party. “Hey Santa, are you making ‘Shrink Wrap’ for kids?”

I had no choice; I asked a girl who was walking on the sidewalk, and was in a guy’s dress. When I talked to her I was sorry I did, not just because she looked crazy in men’s clothing. She didn’t have teeth. Oh sure she had some, but as far as I concerned she had only two in front; one for the bottom and the other one for the top. More pitiful ting is those teeth were located in different positions, so they never bite together. I wondered if they still had reason to hang on.

“Excuse me. Will ya please tell me how to get to Naruto Athletic park?” asked I. that the place which was near the guy’s house.

“Here is not Naruto.” She responded before I could blink.

“Yeah, that’s the only thing I know, then you know where?” I asked again, descending my hope on the ground.

“Must be far,” Responding was even quicker than before.

“Oh Okay, that’s right. Thanks a lot. I will find.” I drove off.

Lucky, I found his house. I wasn’t late for the party. It was alright with me that we Japanese were bad entertainers at party. While I ate Sushi and listened to members’ speech, wondered how many times did the girl in guy’s clothing brush her teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home