Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I am killing people...

My breath is killing people. I went to have yakiniku for lunch. Yakiniku is a kind of a way for eating meat; grilling meat on an iron net and you eat them whenever they are ready. Anyway, it doesn’t matter what it is. The matter is I ate it with lots of garlic. It’s meant to eat with it, but I had too much. I noticed I have been pain in anybody’s ass when my sister looked at me and simply said I stunk. I was sitting the backseat of our car and she was driving. She was supposed to concentrate in driving, though.

Now I am sitting in front of my PC. There are 5 girls around me. Well it’s not a good thing. If you are here you would think it more. Hopefully they are too drunk to notice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maz said...

Not too drunk to notice mister smelly breath ;p

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home