Monday, April 28, 2008

Nuts

I keep forgetting to post journal, in these days. I wrote something about my brother-in-law who left our house the day before yesterday. He yelled at my sister, his wife, and landscape guys who would make their yard for no reason. Yep there was a reason, but he was drunk and didn’t know the better. While my sister was talking with the landscape guys, their kid left to have fun herself. My sister didn’t notice she’d gone. Unfortunately, the husband who didn’t want to join the meeting for his night shift work found the kid hanging around. He thought it was impossible and decided to blame my sister. He stormed to the room and started yelling at my sister; and somehow, I don’t know how his brain calculated, he ordered the landscape guys to leave. He drinks beer a lot. My mother, who had a phone call from my sister, ran to the room and found the mess. He was still shouting, shouting at something. My mother said to him he was crazy and what he said was like this “Yes, I am nuts. But I am a parent too” The nuts part killed me, because he really is. I couldn’t help but laugh. However the other people were very serious, so I quit it. My mother told me to get my father to sort the thing out. While I was looking for my father, my great brother-in-law left the house himself. He hasn’t been back since then. Well, this is not the first time, so no one was surprised at all. Even we told her to get divorced. Well they should.

Anyway, this is not what I want to write today. Shoot, I forgot the thing…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home