Sunday, June 19, 2005

I did not see any dream yesterday. Any, and I went sleep laying down watching movie, rush more, on the couch. Rush more, it is one of my favorite movie that I bought in SF. I did not buy it for a while. Because, it is usually 34 bucks any store. But I bought it 19 bucks, good deal.
Anyway this movie is comedy. I don’t like most of comedy movies like American pie and all. They are just funny, but don’t make me think, or happy or even sad. These kinds of movie just go through my body and leave nothing inside. What I want to say is this movie “Rush more” is good, at least I think it is good.

I went to graduation ceremony, not only for taking pictures out side; we actually went inside to see. One year ago, my ex-girl friend took me to friend’s graduation, it was in a church, but I did not understand that at all, even I slept deeply. My ex-girl friend was sitting next me and said “Are you sleeping?” so, this time I wanted to know about the American graduation. Nevertheless, I did not understand even Vicky explained us. I was so sleepy this morning.

Afterwards, Mizuho and I parted from Yuichi and went to see friend. I was still sleepy and sort of down. We ate Vietnamese sandwich. But it did not make me feel better. Then we went to the friend’s apartment and watch movie. All of a sudden then, without reason, I noticed that I can not be another person. It makes you confused. I meant that people had better spend life as they are. For instance, I am spazy and tried to modify myself. Every single time I failed. I have to admit I am spazy at the same time that spaziness brings lots of my good personality as well. So, when I think that way, I can not get rid of my spazinaees, even if it is bad sometimes.

In one word, when you see a tree which does not look same seeing from different direction. And you hardly change yourself once you grow up, and you do not have to most of case, unless you got really nasty personality like tendency of stalking someone all the time and all. You should be as you are. God gave us different strong point and weak point. I dare to call them precious personality.

My left eye hardly works and looks odd. I usually forget about it; nevertheless it is as it is, whether I do care or not. I often tried to hide it and make it better. But it never got better or anything. Nobody wants to have this eye, I am pretty sure. But, fortunately most of my body parts except left eye are fine. I do not notice that I have almost fine body as long as I care about left eye. People are liable to concentrate to look closely their unhappiness and forget they are al most fine.

Actually if I did not have this eye, I could not win the national Kyudo competition. This defect, that I can not see the target, made me make efforts. God does not give you hard time without reason. All hardship have reason to come to you and they are not practical bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home