Thursday, February 18, 2010

God damn friend

I have a friend who likes to steal lands from people even from his friends.
Anyway this guy who wen to junior high through high school with me asked me to translate his bussines letters. he sells car overseas. I said I would give a shot, because from he saying I only had to translate e-mails which are from mainly Africa somewhere, into Japanese. But I was bloody wrong. You never trust anyone who likes to take advatage of peole, even friends and family.
He showed up yesterday and showed me what I was going to do. okay to make long story short. He actually wanted me to run his whole stupid website.
I cannot tell a digger from tigger. I mean I don't fucking know about a car. I don't even know if my car is toyota or not. I hope it's not prius which made a disaster in the U.S.
Anyway, I will quit. I am not intered in money much in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home