Sunday, June 19, 2005

continue from yesterday, what I wanted to say was, people had better focus on their good point; even it cause something unpleasant stuff, like temper, unpunctual ness. It was all gifted to you; they do not look like gifts.

I am ready to live with my all defects. People do not have to complain about their weak point. I am composed by all of my personality. Once I love my defects, I will see I am loved. But it takes people to notice it and people easy to part from it.

When you write something on your computer, that document can’t be too big, not as big as picture. But the writing can explain as much as picture does. Besides, I think writing is like picture, but each people image different picture, though. In a sense, we can not imagine a lot deeper when you see real picture. Picture is nice, I have to admit it.

Morning, I woke up around six. I prayed a bit in my bed and got up. I had some weird dreams. Yuichi and Mizuho were still sleeping then. To day we will see our TA, Shannon at Starbucks in University mall and see our friend, Corey, and have lunch together. Then we will go to Vicky’s graduation ceremony. Seemingly it won’t be rain. Great. Oh, Jesus showed up in my dream.

So, I went to Jimmy and Vicky’s graduation afternoon. It was nice to see Vicky’s family again. Mr. Kellogg, he is, as it were, gentleman. Liz and Cathy, they are really nice sisters, they really are. I will go to Helen, Anny and Vicky’s house tonight. What is going to happen? I have to keep eyes on myself.

So, I came back to my friend’s house. How was the visiting friend’s house? That was the worst experience I ever got this year. I could talk with Anny and Helen without problem, actually it was really fun. But once Vicky came back, I totally lose myself. I tried to act naturally and talked to her nervously. She did not seem like she wanted to talk with me. I tried to keep eyes on me and find the person to talk to. I talked to Helen and Ben (I do not know how to spell) for a while. I could use one hour with them. But Ben went to Helen and Anny started dishes. I had to manage to handle this predicament. I failed, in one word. I tried to speak to Vicky, she already did not want to talk to me.

I left there, earlier. I knew it was really impolite but I could not help but do it. I really could not for my life. I ignored all the traffic light. I did not mind dying. I did not even see if cars were coming. Tonight was nice day to die, even if you don’t agree. Please see me more God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home