Friday, February 19, 2010

Oh the new record

I write a journal 3 days in a row!! well is it "raw" or "row"? oh whatever we Japanese eat uncooked fish a lot. So it doesn't matter.

Anyway, it is very common to me to write like mad for a while and stop suddenly and not come back for a long time. I really think this is going to be the same.

okay, to tell you the truth. I stopped 2 minutes and thought about what to write. well there was nothing came up. So I am just writing I have nothing to share. I suppose you don't want to listen to my today's story much. That's what dumb bloggers do. But it doesn't attract people much does it? Also some people try to make their journal funny and other people read to earn some money. I can just see that they just make up stories and become phonies. I wouldn't become a gaddamn phony for a million peso.

Is peso used in Peru? Is it spelling Pelu? Oh my stupid English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home