Tuesday, June 21, 2005

You can not imagine how I like writing something; even I do not have anything to write about. I don’t mean I do have no stuff to write. I have to write plenty of today. Now it is 1:51.

This morning I went to Sacramento airport (that kind of name) for seeing Benji off with every Japanese and Vicky. I thought it would be very dramatic that would make me tear or something. But we just dropped Benji near airport, that’s it. I asked Vicky why she did not give him any word or anything. She told me Benji would come back to Davis one week later. It made sense.

Mizuho and I went to MU to look some souvenir. But better looking stuff were expensive, and cheap stuffs were looked really badly. I wanted to buy sweat shirt; Mizuho and I expected the discount. But they were same place as it was in April.

Afternoon Yuichi went to see his friends and Mizuho and I went bike shop to pack our bike. They gave us a word that they would pack for us for nothing on Sunday. But they charged us 40 bucks each; they told us after they packed, that We had to pay. We got ripped off. Besides, We went to Post office to ship our bikes, that clerks told they could not ship those big box. I had to cut down…I opened my box to make sure how much I had to cut, then I noticed that one wheel was missing; so they did not put my front wheel. I went back to the shop and told about it, but they did not apologize or anything as if it happened everyday. They helped make box small but they lost their desire to help us. They let us borrow their stuff to re-pack. I went to Post Office again, but it was still big, only 3 inches big. I got cut from doing that work. My finger was still bleeding when I was talking with clerk. Woman clerk said
“IF YOU CAN’T CUT THAT BOX ANYMORE, YOU SHOULD CUT YOUR FINGER MORE HAHAHAHAHA”
I do not remember what she said exactly, but something like that. What a rude she was.

Mizuho and I were really furious this afternoon.

We are heading for Seattle tonight. Vicky and Helen and Anny will come to ship us to Amtrak station. Thank you very much. Where there are bad people, where there are good people as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home