Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Kochi

I got bows and a computer from my friend. I checked them to him for 2 year while I was away from Japan. These bows are still fine, but I have to fix some points. Computer which I checked was Fujitsu desktop. It has one of those very, very big displays. I used to watch movie with that, it is so cool. I think the display is two times bigger than my laptop’s. I like it, and what is more, that I have some memories in this computer. When I bought it I tried to save money. I tried hard. I did not eat properly; I just ate sugar sometimes to buy it. I could put asides money more than I thought.

It took me 5 hours to get Kochi…round trip 10 hours… Besides, I spent 3, 4 hours there. It was long trip to me today. On the way and on the way back, I had to take naps due to sleepy. I was really sleepy; I did not sleep much last night for one thing this is. Another thing, I do not like driving much, so I got bore pretty much with driving.

Tonight I will finish my writing about my dog. I am supposed to. This will be the last present for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home