Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Weblog...

I don’t thing many people read this blog, so it isn’t problem if I critique blog. I don’t mean I do criticize blog. I just want to write about how I felt to blog, recently.

In Japan’s case, there are two kinds of people who write blog for the others and for themselves. I am the type write blog for myself, as record, what I thought everyday. I don’t think people take interest in my blog. But there are many people who just want people to see their blogs. Sometimes I saw on the internet saying who had the most popular blog, like that. I checked these blogs, but it didn’t attract me at all. One of them was about soccer, and tons of people stopped by to see it. One technique I know is, if you want many hits, just put a girl’s picture on the profile and writes something racy you make up. I am sure you will get many hits then. Yet then, what is the blog about it? Nothing, no meanings. But I understand that people want to be seen sometimes.

But, for sure, my blog is absolutely for myself. I can have fun reading, hahahahaha.
I have been writing another blog on another place. It sure you can’t understand at all, even if you are Japanese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home