Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Drive me driving

I recognized that I didn’t write my blogs in amusing way. I just kept writing about how I thought or felt from my days. So today I will write something different. And you don’t have to read this all, because this is just about my stupid thought.

I dislike driving car. I can declare to anybody at anywhere that I have no head for driving too. People, especially guys are liable to say “I know about Car”, “I am good at driving” or something like that. I am really not interested in car at all. It’s sort of strange for around my age. My friends, though especially guy, love their cars, and everyday seek new car to buy, even they have a latest car. Did I digress? Anyway, what I wanted to say is, I am really bad at driving and this is depending on that I am completely indifferent to CAR.

Why I am writing about this is, because I visited my friend, who I bought my old car, Toyota Sprinter, from. When I bought that Sprinter, I had two choices that would buy that Sprinter, a wagon or GT something-one of those sports car. Those prices are same and I bet that people would buy GT something instead of buying a bad looking wagon. Actually that Sprinter looked really terrible. Paint had come off from some parts; but one thing the Sprinter was superior to that sports car. What I like about the Sprinter, I could slide my bike inside. That the reason why I made a choice to buy it.

The funny thing is that the Sprinter couldn’t stand the speed more than 60 m/h. That could actually go at the rate of 110 m/h. But when you hit the accelerator and go more than 60 miles, the car started shaking so hard!! I came close to crushing into a guard rail sometimes. I’m not kidding.

Anyway what I wanted to say is…What did I want to say? I don’t care what car I drive and all. I just wanted to write something pleasant, but it seems I just wrote something didn’t make sense to anybody, even I myself. Hahahahaha.

But maybe, I am bad at driving isn’t depended on that I don’t care about car. It’s just an excuse. Hahaha.

What a stupid long diary I wrote today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home