Sunday, July 03, 2005

I bought a cellphone.

I bought a cell phone today. I would use my old phone which I had been using for 2 years before I went to the U.S. I thought recent phones were not too big different from the phone I had. As I talked with the clerk who works for phone company, it was discovered that the latest phones are extremely great…I never thought I could take a movie with a cell phone, any cell phone; besides it can zoom and all. Can you believe it? New phones, they didn’t look changed. Japanese phones are great.

We Japanese deserted PC for developing cell phone. We Japanese hardly catch up with American PC situation. For instance, I could use somebody’s wireless network sneakily anywhere but Japan. American people know how to download any digital stuff illegally. Japanese don’t. These are bad example. Hahahaha, anyway technology is like a seesaw. Both things don’t live together.

Today, my computer is doing funny. I had better stop using. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home