Friday, June 24, 2005

The funny thing today is my boss made a speech at the party. I was really surprised when I heard of it. But I could tell the reason why; because his family has been taking trainees for 38 years or so. My boss had an honor to make a speech at the 40th anniversary party. He was tense a bit as well as Yuichi. It was sort of fun to see them. If I had been in their place I would be tense, though.



At the councilor’s house, we were not allowed to take pictures of the building in terms of security. But the building is more than 100 years old and seems every can break into if they want. If they want to secure, in the first place they have to rebuild the house. Anyway, I took some pictures of the building of the council. I am not going to show them on this blog, though. I’m not a betrayer or anything.



They gave us plenty of food to eat. But I really did not feel like eating anything. My stomach was hurting. I ate slightly then. My boss and trainees went to have seafood after we got out of the councilor’s house. But my stomach was still really bad. I have been stressed out in these days. It is no wonder I got stomach ulcer. I better stop thinking for a while deeply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home