Saturday, June 25, 2005

I don’t know how to write today. I mean the day, today is actually 24th in Seattle but 25th in Japan. I dare to say today is still 24th, or just I want to say.

Might be many people will furrow when I say I did not miss America, going back home and all. I don’t mean that way that most people will think. If I say so people think I wanted to go back to Japan in terms of this sound what I said. But I did not mean that way. I just mean I didn’t think I would never come back or anything. You know what I mean I just felt like I would come back soon. Al though I am not sure how or when I am just sure I will; that makes me feel I am coming back again, surely.

Anyway you can’t imagine how the plane was uncomfortable as coffin. I dislike a small place, I really do. For instance, I had taken MR, which takes pictures of your inside and all, I had to lie down on the bed and go into a hole which is as big as human body is. I felt like I was in a coffin. I hardly ever moved. Now I am feeling even worse, because I am surrounded by human body, trainees. It is difference between be in coffin by myself and be in different coffin which is made out of people. If you are in human coffin, it is really hot; and I don’t think what I am writing is correct. I might made lots of mistake on my writing. It is too hot to concentrate to write.

How randomly I am writing…Yuichi, Mizuho and Fumi talked with Vicky on the phone before we got on the plane. I didn’t I told her that I wouldn’t talk with her on the phone today. I thought I was right. I would upset her on the phone that I really didn’t want to. It was too early for us to talk on the phone. It will be okay, though. I hope it will come soon. Anyway, I hope she will be happy as nothing compared (make sense?). That is my only hope I would say if God tell me to say biggest hope.

I am going back to Japan, temporally. I may come back by myself when I come back. Fumi and Yuichi and I were parted; we started walking on our own way. But I am really glad that we had really good meeting practically everyday at Silo. Life likes that season will rotate; someday we will see each other on our way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home