Friday, June 24, 2005

When I was packing I found medications. I really forgot I had brought plenty of it from Japan with me. SULAMA, I will never forget this name of medicine, never. If I want to, but I am sure I can’t. This medicine saved my life from obstinate disease. Until I had met it, I was sure I am going to die. I do not mention what happened to me then and you don’t want to listen. But I actually I could go back to school after I started taking this medicine.
 
Anyway, I brought this medicine, because it might relapse. It didn’t, though.

I died already when I was 20 years old; at least I expected that I might die. That is why I don’t lose my hope. I once lost my hope and found.

1 Comments:

Blogger vicky said...

you died when you were 20 yrs old? how is that possible? and for what did you need that medicine for?

anyway, i think you guys are still on the plane back to Japan... i hope you guys have a safe flight... /=

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home