Monday, July 11, 2005

I was serious

I went to buy shorts and underwear at Unicuro (I don’t know how to spell). I tried various kinds of shorts at that shop. If you saw me there, I looked crazy. At least I went to a fitting room 8 times to buy shorts. I should have brought many at a time. Anyway I wanted to make sure to buy right size and which I liked. Finally I got this shorts, colour was kinda green, sort of grey. I have no word to explain exactly. After that I had to find underwear which always irritates me to choose. The reason I really hate to buy underwear is not because I’m the guy who don’t like wearing underwear. I’m not a pervert, maybe I am, but I’m not that way. Anyhow the true reason I don’t like to buy underwear is because of my thighs. My thighs are pretty thick for my waist. I used to bike a lot, and then I got these thighs, these circumferences are more than 25 inches (65 cm) each; so I got wrong under wear many times before, and every time I had to tear the sides to make holes bigger. I wouldn’t want to let anybody see my torn underwear, and I didn’t have to, but in Japan. Fortunately or unfortunately, there are millions of hot spring, furthermore we use the big bath tub altogether, without exception. Anyway, what I wanted to here is I was supposed to buy right size underwear. But who in the world let customer try underwear on? If there is, the shop will be cool, but I don’t want to buy underwear there. I had to pick out by intuition. I couldn’t count on clerk, because there were only girls.

When I got home, I right away tried the underwear. I felt relief. That’s what I did today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home