Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Pictures

Time has come. I won’t write today much. The pictures speak to you.
They were my coworkers in Wisconsin. They underwent from the dictator in WI!!! You guys are awesome.


The dirty sky of Tokyo. Have I seen the sun when I lived?


with my co-worker. Haru-chan. A great Cow girl. I never saw anybody as much in my life as like you, who is into Cow!! You are so cool.


The new building in my old school. Hey, you guys were always saying, school did not have money, eh?


I didn’t expect that I would have a speech at the school. Teacher gave his class to Mizuho and I.



Here it is Japanese toilet, Yeah!! This style is all for Karate training…trains your hamstrings. I am the liar, if you want to know the kind of truth.

Somehow, a number of girl is greater than boys…Asia University, what do you aim at?


Studio Ghibli was neighbor of me!! I never even once saw Mr. Hayao Miyazaki, though.


I think the people of Studio Ghibli love Cats. You can understand what I mean when you watch those movies.


Train...


Eating Curry, it was really good. The guy in the back, left side, is a guy teaching how to run.


Kyudo shop this is where I used to go to buy stuff. I was amazed that she was still healthy!! She didn’t change from 8 years ago.


They are typical Japanese vending machine!! If there was one thing what I really disliked in the U.S. was Vending machine. Outlook is really important and people need not only pop.


Finally I could get through with my teacher. Hahahaha Sorry Paul!! He is the Freshman English, a kind of class, teacher when I was freshman. Back then I couldn’t tell the difference between, “He reads this book” and “He has read this book”. Oh my goodness! Thank to God!!


This is the Japanese way, which I want to emphasize the most, to park. Everybody parks backward!! This is opposite to American’s way.


Shibuya, when there are not many people.


My knife was found when I boarded. I got kind of caught by police. This was the second time I brought a knife unconsciously, of course, with me. I couldn’t help laughing out laud. The police asked me why I was carrying. Hahahaha I told him I used this for work in the U.S. My cooperation saved me being involved in a trouble.

However I took some pictures on the way back to my house from I had arrived in Tokyo. I couldn’t believe that I came back to Japan for four days. When I got my house and saw my family, I finally felt I came back. Thanks to God for safe two year trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home