Saturday, February 20, 2010

I quit

oh I don't quit writing yet, don't worry. I just quit doing stupid job for my friend. If he ever finds this stupid blog, his name is Bom. Oh oh oh, don't worry he is not a bad guy. His nickname just happened to be like that.

Anyway, he is who asked me to do the shitty job, dealing with selling car oversea. I turned down his offer-me becoming in charge of the shit right while Bom does nothing. Okay, I am too emotional. I have to calm down.

Last night I phoned to him to tell I would quit working temporally because Bom never get his arse moving but get me working. But he didn't answer. He called me back this morning. I asked what he was up to last night. I didn't make it sound bad. I told him I wondered if he was out for bussiness thing. He said casually that he was sleeping. What? Sleeping? when I was dealing with that website??? Actually I had made up mind already then. Anyhow I didn't have any hesitation to tell him I quit.

I was happy to quit. Yay, yay.

Well, this may not be interesting. This is my journal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You sound so Irish now! Too funny. Good luck to you.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home