Tuesday, December 07, 2010

I still remeber how to login

It's been a while I have not written anything for a while.
This "It's been a while" rubbish is getting cleched(guess, I spelled wrong. Oh French, French). Everytime I post I use that phrase.
Anyway, I did know how to login and password and stuff, however I completely forgot the name of this website. Of course now I know it is "Blogger". Am I right? Because on this browser, only big B mark is shown right next to my blog title "OUTSKIRTS OF TIME";I have no idea why I named my blog this.
I suppose I must have written that I was married(this happened like 2 years ago), and I've got a son(this happened more than a year ago). So what I have not written.
Well, as a man has nothing to to talk about, I do not much to say. However something came to my mind.
I got constipated(not sure spelled right). That means I am carrying extra weight with me all the time. If you want me to say in like this sutle way. Never in my life, I got constipated before. I feel like I am living underground everytime I blow air from my bottom(another suble way to describe).
My wife gave me medicine which makes you go to toilet in 12 hours or so. They are bablets and not laxative(must have spelled wrong. Stuff force you to explode). So it shouldn't be too bad for me. But that works very well and makes wonder what that is made of. Wife bought via internet, and that was made in the U.S. or just exported from U.S. Medicine you can buy in western countries has propencity to be much stronger than Japanese medicine. Wife told me not to take it longer than a month, or that would do harm to me. I should read the lable, but I cannot bother as I couldn't bother to keep posting journals.
Anyway, next time I will make sure I have dictionary at hand and have read the lable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home