Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stupid

These days, somebody is stealing co-workers's snack. That sounds really dumb, however that's very important to us.
To save your, my time, I will make it short. One co-worker is complaining some one stealing her snack. Okay, for 90% sure, she is making up. I think she is planing to quit our company but she needs to upset our company first.

She's got a reason, though.
We, my parents and I and the other old co-worker actually kept eating their snack last year, not this year. I think she really got angry and started making up things which is too stupid for me to write down. I got my baby on my back, you know.

anyway, now she is trying to collapse the company!! Hehe, it's hard, woman; the company never had peace after all. We don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home