Friday, July 29, 2005

Boy meets girl at a church

I watched “A Walk to Remember” again. I had watched this for more than 10 times for sure. I don’t think this movie is better that the novel, but still good as a drama. Mandy More, the main persona in the movie did good job, I guess. I haven’t watched any other movies that she is in, though. But in the feature, she sang a song, and then she did her face pretty much. I was really surprised and disappointed at it. Hahahaha. Am I selfish? But actually she is really nice girl in Jamie looking. Just there is a big difference, that is why I was startled.

I talked with Vicky today on Skype, talking about Harry Potter. I want to read Harry Potter now. I am eager to!! Do I have to re-read from scratch? Because I hardly remember the stories. Vicky said it too. I have to go to a library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home