Thursday, July 28, 2005

What was I thinking?

If you say, you like leisure time, I admire you. I just cannot stand free time… It is okay with me to have vacation between semesters if I am a student, but am not. I really don’t want to waste, even if it is really not wasting, my time. I am a person of doing something all the time. I am 26 now and most of my friends have their jobs, even some friends have kids. Oh my goodness, kids…if I ever get married and have kid, cannot imagine. Okay, I will think what I will do if I have a kid….mmmm….go somewhere by train; somewhere very far. When we go somewhere, we can not come back same day and we have to find an accommodation to stay night. Oh it sounds fun. Next morning, we take a stroll around; have lunch at a local restaurant. Oh, my imagination is betting better. And then we come back home before dinner. It is cool!! Wait I totally digressed. What I wanted to write? I see, I don’t like too much free time, okay. Then what? Oh, friends have kids, oh yeah. Then? OO what I would do if I had a kid.

It is sometimes nice to think around randomly. Hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home