Saturday, July 30, 2005

Udon is great!!

I went to Kagawa, neighbor prefecture of Tokushima in order to see my friend. It was really nice to see him again!! I had really good time with him. What we did was, went to Udon shop, Japanese noodle place. I reconsidered that Japanese did not care to get in any long line and wait as long as till they can eat. Even the restaurant doesn’t have good dish, though. It is really interesting to see people waiting forever. But we were today, one of them. Hahahaha we waited 20 minutes to eat Udon. The restaurant is pretty much famous. The taste was extremely great. I know about Udon some, but I have not eaten like that good one. I was really impressed. Furthermore, that was cheap. 180 yen, 1.60 us dollar, for one and it was enough to be full. We went to 2 Udon places today. The other one was also good. My best 1, 2 Udon places, they are now. I took some pictures of Udon and the line with my cell phone camera. But I don’t know how to transfer to my computer…so I can’t put pictures on. Hrm…I think I have to buy a new camera or repair old one. Repairing costs me close to buying new one…Why? If I buy a new camera, I won’t buy Cyber shot, sonny’s camera. My friend also told me that Sonny tried to let products get broken itself. Hahaha this is famous issue. When I asked another friend, who is working for Sonny, and he did not say it was rumor. I don’t hope Sonny does like that.

Anyway today was good day. One of the best day in July!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Trenton said...

Takashi, this is great! I'll keep checking in. By the way, if you are in the Tokyo area, I'll be here till the 3rd of August. I already met up with Yuichi and Fumi.

Take care and keep posting!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home