Sunday, July 31, 2005

Where did you put my CD, mom?

I had to clean my room sooner or later, anyway. My room was not too dirty, let’s make it straight. Hahahaha. But I needed to find a CD, Japanese CD that I bought it on the internet in Amazon from the U.S. that is to say, I have not seen that CD even one time. My mother told me that CD was somewhere in my room, somewhere…where? All I had to do was, clean my room like turning my room over!! I started off putting away all books, putting them into certain categories. It took me maybe 2 hours to be done. My room is something of a Professor’s room. Books occupied my room, so to speak. As a professor, I did not read all yet. Anyway, cleaning room up is so fun, and while I was cleaning up, I forgot that I was watching for the CD showing up eventually. If I found I would stop cleaning.

But fortunately or unfortunately, my room is pretty much clean. I was so tired; what is more, I could not find the CD. My room is clean. I wondered if my mother told me a fib letting me to clean up, and she would give me the CD as a reward.
“It seems it got lost. I don’t know now where it is.” My mother pronounced. Hahahaha
I started reading a book in my room, lying on a floor. It felt cozy to read a book in a tidy place.
“Oh it’s not too bad” I said to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home