Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I don't like fortune telling.

Tomorrow is the day of leaving, finally.
I packed almost, because I would leave 2 days ago. But I could not get a ticket, so I am still here. I will be soon, though.

These days, I have been having fun with my family. I don’t think I can do for years. As for my grandfather, I am not sure if I have chance more to have fun with him.

Today, I got to go to the library to return a book, “Never Ending Story”. If you haven’t read yet, or just have watched the movie, you should read it. You cannot miss it.

I woke up till 3 am this morning and woke up 6 am and now, I am finding my apart to live in Tokyo. My friend gives me a place to live for a while. But she will push me around when I am at her store. I have to stay her store for a while. Am I a disciple? Anyway, I don’t feel like working after I have done own work…besides she make use of me to have fortune telling party. I said to her, I did not want to do for save my life. She knows I was a professional and still can do. But I quit. People who need fortunetelling are originally in bad luck. If people are in good luck nobody needs fortunetelling. Besides, people are in good luck don’t need anytime, even they look they are having bad luck. You know what I mean? Anyway, I just quit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello T. It's Sara. I like your blog. If you wanna read mine it is http://www.livejournal.com/users/sara_super_id

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a fortune telling party?

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home