Sunday, August 07, 2005

It is going to be rain today.

I will be working in Tokyo from September, but I have to be in there beforehand. I have to find a place to stay in Tokyo first. I used to stay alone for 6 years after I graduated from high school, I had a fridge and laundry machine, but they were broken to my surprise. According to my mother, they were too old to be in use. They were old, but I guess I could use them. She just wanted to throw them away. She likes to clean up.

Anyway, I was lucky that I could get the job so soon, after came back from the U.S. Many of my friends, who also went to, could not find what they would do. Actually I decided what I would since I was in the U.S. So, I am just carrying out my plan. But I was lucky for sure. I did expect I would start setting about establishing a company in the U.S. soon. But fortunately, I found the one which was doing what I wanted to do in the U.S. and could get in. I was kind of in hurry; I suppose I would be in trouble if I started right away. Thanks to God.

What I will do in that company? I will be a store manager. I will be in charge of stores. I am pretty sure I have to stand out in the crowd. I don’t mean I have to show off. I mean I cannot start company if I don’t have an ability to manage some stores well. I will see. I will read many books and study till I start working and while I work likewise. I cannot relieve with just getting a job. I don’t think I still stepped out from the start line yet. I don’t know how far I can go.

What counts the final round is, how far I can go from own start. There are start lines as many as people are. Some are behind the others, and some track ways have up and down more than the others. We seek own goals, but they are actually not goal. A goal, which we call, is as it were light house for not losing own way. The goals are supposed to be passed by us, because it is not actual goal. Then what is goal? The goal is anywhere on the road whenever you walk you see when you stop you can not see; which you can see even in the absolute darkness. The attitude that I seek for a goal is the goal. Anytime I can get a goal and anytime I can lose my goal. I can stay in the goal, but it is hard to stay in the goal. The accumulations of goals are the important. So, it does not matter where your start line is. I mean it does not matter if you did not have an arm or you can not speak or are in the hard circumstance. Only the human’s idea can limit us and the idea can release us. When I thought about it, I answered to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home