Monday, August 01, 2005

OH

Today is really hot.

A: What are you doing?
T: What am I doing? I am writing my blog. Is that your question?
A: No, I meant “what are you wasting everyday for”
T: Oh, I see. But I don’t waste my life at all. What I am doing now, I am preparing for my future.
A: OH really? For instance?
T: For instance? Well…I am researching something what I need or I will need. Reading books, talking with friends, e-mailing, putting on weight, like that I am doing.
A: I did not know it. Even you don’t look, you are.
T: Hahahaha, You bet you. I sometimes I think I am spending my precious time on waste. But it’s not, actually.
A: It’s is complicated.
T: So, I am doing is like pouring clear water into a colored vessel. The water once was dirty, and people knew it; but I am pouring clear water into the vessel. When you keep pouring water into dirty water, it eventually gets cleaned. It cannot be 100% clear, but can be 99.9% clear. But the vessel is colored, so people can’t tell if it is clear and sometimes I myself cannot tell it. But I have to keep pouring, even if it was 99.9% clear, I still have to otherwise the water gets rotten.
A: It is sure complicated.
T: Hahaha I am speaking to myself.
A: You are strange.
T: Of course I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home