Tuesday, August 09, 2005

It is damp

Just a half day finished, not it is 1 pm. So most people are working this time in Japan, not I. I have to wait for seeing a doctor tomorrow. I hope I don’t have to stay at dismal place like hospitals; maybe it can be better, and if I stay I can find a fun there. The hospital I will go to is a historical hospital in my prefecture. In spite of it, or because of it, doctors are snobby, or they are just busy. They don’t see patients much. But patients have to wait at least 2, 3 hours to see doctors. In Japan most of time we don’t make appointment to see doctors, some do, but these appointments don’t work much. If you are late for the appointment, they will put you the last or somewhere later.

Anyway, I got to go to the hospital tomorrow. I have to get the hospital till 7 am, and they start seeing us from 9. Ops…I will have opportunity to read books tomorrow. I have some books that I have to read. But I doubt I can concentrate to read. They call me suddenly, I have to pay attention, if I miss it, and I have to wait longer.

I will go to shop afternoon with my mother and grandfather. Maybe the last time to go shopping with them, the way I have to go to Tokyo, the way I will probably stay at the hospital for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home