Monday, August 08, 2005

I dislike using computer

Hopefully, I don’t have to get a surgery. I really hope otherwise I have to stick to the hospital for 2 weeks. It will pretty annoy me. I don’t mind getting surgery at all, what I really hate is to stay in the hospital. I have to go to Tokyo to find a place to live as soon as possible. I have no time to waste. But I have to wait till Wednesday to see a doctor who specializes in my retina. He does not work other than Wednesday and Thursday. Mmmm, what does he do any days else? I am curious to ask then.

I bought a hard drive to back up my data, last week I lost whole my data of my old computer. Not to happen that again, I spent about 15,000 Yen for that hard drive. But better than lose years of memories. It worked well, got hot pretty much as well. Now I got problem on my old computer. It does not read DVD at all. Till yesterday I could use, but now. I bought a cleaner disc today it did not work, maybe did work. But the computer cannot read. How can I do for it? Had I better slap the computer in order to wake it up? Does this old fashion way work for a modern machine? I don’t think so, I might be break somewhere else for sure.

Some how, now I cannot use my keyboard and mouse. Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home