Friday, August 12, 2005

I am going to melt...

I got a crick in my neck while I was taking a nap after 5. I was just idling away today. What did I do is a prohibited question for me today; nothing productive at all. Furthermore, I ate too much; I didn’t work out much these days because of the weather. This Japanese nice weather is mildly killing me. Humidity makes my body slimy out of sweat. I guess everybody is slimy. Taking shower does not work anymore…I know one rain get a day better, cool and all. Now Japan lacks of water all over the place. We can see old buildings now which were sunken down when we made dams. I saw it on TV, it did not good look at all…sad it was.

I keep eating fish. I don’t have even one day which I did not eat fish. Without failing, my family eats fish. This morning we ate Sushi, different Sushi for lunch, hard to explain fish dish for dinner. You may be surprised that I eat Sushi quite often. As is often the cases with Japanese who live near sea eat Sushi, as long as they like it and are people of leisure to make Sushi. Hahahaha
I am writing a journal now. My sister peeked into my room and said “How can you sleep in this sauna?” SAUNA!!! You should not say that!! I know it, boy I know it. But I can not help it. My electric fan is working all day. But it is blowing warm air. I want to ask to it what the purpose of the fan for working. Hahahahah. My sister got an air conditioner in her room. Her baby needs it too. But my room can be really damp and hot. I don’t know what I am writing about now. But you can tell how my brain was broken with this weather.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also eat a good deal of fish lately. I am working in Alaska as a fish proccessor for the summer. My season ends September 8. I miss my freinds back home.

I hope you enjoyed the script samples and essay pages I gave you when you left.

Didn't I also loan you a book? I don't remember. It doesn't matter anyway.

Check out my blog:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mellowone/

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home