Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Hey look at the Turry's coffee

I woke up around 6 am. I went to bed last night quite earlier. 11 pm, I guess in order to go to a hospital. The biggest reason that I went to bed early was because, I would have to test my vision. If I did not sleep well, my vision would be bad as compared with actually they were. I cannot tell anybody this stupid intention.

I hate the atmosphere of big hospital, especially general hospital. Do you say it? It always smells death; is really depressing. My mother and I anticipated it. My mother came with me, because I would not be able to drive after all the test. Inside of the hospital, it looked really nice. Last time when I came, 7,8 years ago, this hospital was extremely gloomy, and I hoped to God I would not have to come again. To make long story short, the hospital was changed into cheerful atmosphere; even patients were still dismal. There is a Turry’s coffee, a coffee stand. I was astonished when I saw it. Who in the world planed to place it here? I knew that was planned by the president of Turry’s Japan. He will be my boss too. He wants to place coffee stand in hospitals. I think it is good idea, people who are in hospital such as patients, doctors, workers can take it easy there and feel better. That kind of coffee stands have really nice mood that allow us to open mind. Anyway I digressed. Go back to about the hospital.

I had to take some tests. I did not like them much; they take time anytime. I was waiting for a nurse called me. It took a while. I kept sitting on a chair, and this family, a father and a boy started playing game in front of me. They started laughing as they played. I don’t know what game they were doing, but their smiles made me happy. Kids and their fathers’ smiles always make me happy, no matter how I get down. And the other boy who came with his mother; he was going to take some examine. He was supposed to be dropped eye drop. But he could keep his eyes open while. He was so funny; and a nurse was saying “Please open you eye wide” in this very tender voice. This situation made feel good. Kids always kill me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home