Friday, December 24, 2010

Shame on them

Yay, it is Christmas Eve!! I know I have nothing to do, good thing to eat. My dinner was cabbage, carrot soup. Probably its calorie amounts only 100. There is no doubt the soup will be digested very quickly and I will be hungry. But I do not have much thing to eat. My fridge is empty like my wallet.

The funny thing is I only cooked rice twice since Maz and Finlay went home. As a Japanese, this should not be accepted. Japs are meant to eat rice like madmen. Instead I baked bread a lot; many kinds of bread. I do not list up here, because I cannot bother to type. It is explicit that baking bread takes longer than cooking rice. Cooking rice here in Japan is bloody easy. Being the second consuming rice country in the world, we have a very convenient electric thing; rice cooker. All you have to do is bang rice and water into a wok looking machine and press start. In these days, rice cookers get really complicated. You may find more than 10 buttons on the top. You do not know what to press.

Anyhow, it seems I have to attend my friend’s wedding. His father must be staying at police department in Chiba prefecture, waiting for Tokushima police man to fetch him. Under that circumstance, who holds a wedding? I must say my friend is shameless. And bride’s family is stupid as hell, if they do not know that the groom’s father is in hand of authority. They should have known the criminal had been fleeing for months. Well, probably the bride’s family is insane too. You may think I am too harsh, but that really is like what I wrote. I must entertain myself at the wedding with watching the morons. They must not have imagined any of attendances read the article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home