Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wife and Son gone home

This morning my wife and son left for Scotland. We all woke up at 4:30 in order to catch the bus at Tokushima station. Last night my son, Finlay, had fever and we went to see a doctor around 7:30 when he usually goes to bed. His internal clock was really disturbed, so he woke up many times at night. That meant Maz, my wife, did not have enough time to pack stuff.

Anyway, they are gone now. And I was planing to do something I had not done for a year. That was shopping. My wife left me 10,000yen with which you can buy at least 100 doctor pepper at a non-discount store. I have to make it last 2 weeks till she comes back. I have no other source to get money from. Running out of the money means there only is rice I can live off.

Firstly, I went to a grocery store to buy veges and some meat. The I went to a whole-sale store to buy protein powder. I spent 1200 yen at the grocery store and I spent 3000 yen on the stupid protein powder. This was very inconsiderrate of me. I spent 42% of what I had. The first day had bearly finished yet. In a week I would be eating rice balls for every meal for sure. The protein powder I bought tastes Vanilla. Even though I was well knowen as a anything eater(except for pickles), I cannot eat Vanilla tasted powder sprinkled rice.

I am supposed to buy two bicycle tubes tomorrow. I need to shell out 1,000 yen for them. That's hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home