Friday, August 19, 2005

Gee

You cannot imagine how I am tired today.
I just looked around 2 apartments I will probably live for years. I knew some good one in Tokyo near the place I will work in really close future. The one I went to frist was close to Harajuku. It was new, and kind of cheap, but the thing is, it was extremely small. You will be speechless when you see it. Then the price is so expensive for that size.

Another reason I am tired is because, hrm, it is long story. My friend who is running restaurant called me for help. She was trouble with her an employee. The employee would not come for work. She was mad at it. But when I heard the worker's opinion, I started thinking that there were lots of misunderstanding between them. Now, she just wants him, the worker, to quit the work. He is complaing about the circumstance of the work. In his opinon, she, my friend, does not pay as much as she promised before, besides he says he never think workers as important at all. I made them to write their complaint on a paper to know what the real problem is. My frined and the worker will take down their insist and bring the paper for an conference. They did not even talk about what the real problem was. They both are upset for 4 months. How stupid they are. They are both 25 years old and they don't even know how to solve. No they dont even care to solve that problem. She just kept talking about firing him; he just kept complaining to her. They will be okay, they will have a meeting on Tuesday. I hope they will be alright.
Anyhow, I have to decide the apartment to live tomorrow. But she, my friend just think to push me around. No wonder the worker started complaing.
Oh I am so tired now but, I can not sleep. the restaurant is still open...

2 Comments:

Blogger vicky said...

jia you!! (=

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job mediating. I hope your friend and her employee are able to work out their differences.

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home